Tina is one of the World's leading lady showjumpers with over 30 years competition experience. She is also a BSJA Accredited trainer and her training skills are in demand by both showjumpers and event riders.
Tina and Graham have two sons, William and Oliver who are both very competitive on their ponies.
Tina began her riding career in the Pony Club at the age of four with a 12.2hh pony called Rockafella. She represented her branch in Area Pony Club events and the Prince Philip Cup. Tina was very successful throughout the 1990s as Britain's leading lady rider winning the Queen Elizabeth Cup twice and was Great Britain's reserve rider at the Barcelona Olympics.
Tina is a frequent member of Britain's Super League Nation's Cup teams and was reserve rider for London 2012 and she is one of the World's leading lady riders with a great string of horses including Hello Sailor, Hello Unique, Hello Boyo and Promised Land.
Promised Land won the final of the International Stairways Grand Prix competition at Royal Counties of Berkshire in September 2013. Hello Sailor represented Great Britain in Rome, jumping a clear round in the Nations Cup. He was 3rd in the Grand Prix in Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi, 2nd in the Nations Cup and placed in the Grand Prix competitions at Royal Windsor and La Boule.
Tina has won the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Cup three times on three different horses and she was the first lady rider to win the Hickstead Jumping Derby in nearly 40 years on Promised Land in 2011.
· Hand Equestrian Centre: 1st&2nd 1.40m Open (Promised Land & Hello Sailor)
· Member Champion Nations Cup Team: 1st (Hello Sailor)
· SWSJC: 1st 1.35 Open (Hello Sailor)
· Suffolk County: 1st 2 Star International Trial (Hello Sailor)
· Hickstead Derby Meeting: 2nd Hickstead Derby (Promised Land)
· Royal Norfolk 1st International Stairway (Hello Sailor)
· Hand Equestrian Centre Senior Premier: 2nd Winter A&B (Saillant D)
· SWSJC: 1st 1.45m Open Classic (Saillant D)
· Pembrokeshire County: 1st International Stairway (Promised Land)
· Hand E C: 2nd 1.30m (Laura's Choice) 1st 1.30m (Overa)
· Hurstbourne Show: 1st (Laura's choice)
· Thame Show: 2nd HOYS Grade C (Saillant D)
· Royal International Horse Show: 1st Queen Elizabeth II Cup (Overa)
· BSJA Area 38: 2nd Area Trial (Overa) 1st 1.45m, 3rd Ladies Championship (Laura's Choice)
· Berkshire Area Show: 2nd Ladies Championship (Promised Land)
· New Forest and Hants County: 2nd Seven Fence Challenge (Promised Land)
· Bicester and Finner:2nd Ladies Championship (Overa)
· Edenbridge and Oxted Show: 1st Area Trial (Overa)
· BSJA Festival of Showjumping: 1st 1.20m Members Cup Champ (McCoist)
· Horse Of The Year Show: 2nd Great Leighs Senior Newcomers (Spring Green)
· Horse Of The Year Show: 1st National Grade C Championship (McCoist)
· Horse Of the Year Show: 1st&3rd SGC Scaffolding National Grade C Championship (Sparticus II & Finchpalm Fujyama)
· Royal International Horse Show: 1st Queen Elizabeth II Cup (Bond Xtra)
· Royal International Horse Show: 1st Queen Elizabeth II Cup (Genesis)
· Member Nations Cup Teams: Hickstead 1st , Aachen 2nd, Kapellen 3rd (Genesis)
· CSIO Drammen: 1st Grand Prix (Genesis)
· CSIO-W Toronto: 1st World Cup Qualifier, 1st Masters (Genesis)
· Member Nations Cup Teams: Washington 1st, Drammen 1st, New York 2nd, Falsterbo 2nd (Genesis) Toronto 3rd (Treffer)
· Horse Of The Year Show: 1st Olympic Star Spotters Final (Genesis)
Graham Fletcher is a world-class international showjumper, being involved in the sport at the highest level for over 30 years winning all the major International Grand Prix competitions.
Graham’s successes include an Olympic Silver medal, team member for three Olympic games, twice British National Champion and Leading Show jumper of the Year.
Graham no longer competes, due to injury, but he continues to train both horse and rider, including his wife Tina and was also Great Britain's team trainer at the Seoul Olympics.
Graham commentates on the sport regularly for television and in Britain’s leading equestrian magazine “Horse and Hound.
Graham also runs the breeding program which operates from his farm in Yorkshire and Foxglade Farm in Oxfordshire producing top quality showjumpers and eventers.